Calminia is recruiting a Production Manager
06 March 2020
For 25 years, the CALMINIA company located in Lusignan (86) has been evolving within the family of quarry-processors and is specialized in extraction, transformation and marketing of natural stones.
A key player in the French Ornamental and Construction Stone industry market, its expertise in limestone marble is no longer to be proven. Its approach to ornamental stone, its high standards of environmental quality and its audacity enable CALMINIA to offer a very wide range of natural stones: Limestone - Sandstone - Granite.
As part of its development, the company is recruiting a Production Manager on a permanent contract.
Autonomous and highly professional, your main role is production management and leading a production team.
- Plan production with the Manager (Schedules)
- Monitor daily production compared to forecasts and readjust them
- Reacting to unexpected orders and technical events
- Ensuring production quality and CE marking
- Coordinate production requirements and maintenance needs
- Track orders for material supplies
- Improving production processes and anticipating developments
- Reflecting on productivity gains
- To ensure communication with the manager, sales administrator and sales representatives.
- Keep production dashboards up to date
- Prepare reports for management
- Leading a production team
- Assist in the recruitment of temporary workers
Your Profile :
You have at least 2 years of higher education, in a technical field or in production management, and at least 5 years of experience in a similar position.
You have a good understanding of flow/stock management, a keen sense of organisation and a thorough command of office automation tools (Pack office) and Excel in particular.
You are familiar with industrial machines and your technical knowledge enables you to establish a first diagnosis.
Your managerial skills are recognised. Your enthusiasm, your proactivity, your ability to analyse and make decisions, and your interpersonal skills are all assets to successfully complete your mission.
CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org